Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bucket List

Short Term
 
 
1. Graduate High School
I really hope that I will be able to graduate high school before I die. Graduation closes and starts a new phase in life and it would be a shame if I never got to the point where I could celebrate this new chapter.

2. Speak Spanish fluently
I want to be able to speak Spanish clearly and correctly before I graduate high school. It would be really cool to learn the language with just the Spanish class that I am required to take. This way I would be able to communicate easily with people who speak Spanish and I could go to a Spanish speaking country.

3. Get my license
It would be a shame if I never got my license. Getting your license is basically a right of passage once your able to get it. I would want to be able to go wherever I want to and not have to rely on others to bring me.
 
4. Get my first job
I know working is not fun or easy, but I would love to make my own money. On the free time that I do have with my friends or just out by myself, I always end up spending money. Also, it is a part of growing up to get my first job.
 
 
 
Long Term
 
 
 1. Bungee Jumping
I would love to go bungee jumping. It looks so amazing and free to fly through the air like you don't have a care in the world. It would be an experience that I would never forget.
 
2. Go to Hawaii
 Hawaii is really beautiful and since I do not live there, I would love to at least be able to go there for vacation. There are so many things that you can do there that you just cant do in America and I would really like to do them at some point in my life.
 
3. Learn how to surf
 I have always wanted to learn how to surf. I love to swim and be in water, and people who are surfing seem to always impress me. I think the beach and waves are so beautiful, and a sport that you can actually be I the waves is so cool.
 
4. Meet Ed Sheeran
 Ed Sheeran is one of my favorite singers. He is an amazing song writer and has a beautiful voice. I have always wanted to meet him and have made it a goal to meet him at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment