Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Pet Peeves

1.  Getting my clothes wet.
I hate the feeling of wet clothes on my skin. The worst is when I spill my drink on my jeans and I'm stuck wearing what I have on.

2.  Having something heavy in only one of my pockets.
I really hate when I have something that's heavy in only one pocket because it looks weird and bulky and it also weighs down  the jacket on one which is uneven and annoying.

3.  When all the sugar gathers at the bottom of my iced coffee.
I don't like when I order an iced coffee and when I take a sip from the straw, its way too sweet and I'm basically drinking sugar.

4.  When there are too many commercials on the radio.
Its really irritating when I'm listening to the radio and there are so many commercials in between each song that comes on. I turn on the radio to listen to music not commercials.

5.  When people hear the phone ringing but don't answer it.
I don't get how some people  hear the house phone ringing and don't even get up to see who it is. I would need to get up and check the phone because I would be afraid of it being really important and I missed it.

6.  When I drop my guitar pick inside of my acoustic guitar.
It is especially annoying when I'm playing my acoustic guitar and I drop the pick inside of it. You can not reach under the strings to get it out, so I have to shake it above my head until the pick falls out.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Alyssa I really like numbers 3, 4, and 5, because i totally agree and i think you described it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with pet peeve number 4, its really annoying because I have never listened to a commercials that actually benefited me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you on #4. I HATE when there is too many commercials on the radio, actually i just hate them in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on pet peeve #3, i absolutely hate when drinking an iced coffee and getting that gross mouthful of sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi alyssa! I can really relate to #3 because that always happens to me and it's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete